Volunteering is a truly enriching experience that allows you to make a positive impact while immersing yourself in a new culture. The experience of volunteering can be transformative, allowing you to develop new perspectives and skills while forming lasting connections with both the local community and fellow volunteers. So, if you’re looking for a meaningful way to travel and contribute positively to the world, volunteering abroad is an incredible opportunity that can offer a unique, affordable, and fulfilling experience.
Why volunteer abroad with INLEX
- Trusted since 2005.INLEX provides high-quality programs in all of its destinations and is vouched for by hundreds of happy volunteers over the years.
- Local experienced staff: Our on-site experienced staff is ready to assist all of our participants.
- Low-cost programs: We strive to keep our programs as affordable as possible while also including lodging, accommodation, a safe support network, regular checks, 24/7 support and more.
- Meet other volunteers from around the world: Our volunteers come from all corners of the world, making it a very social international experience.
- In-country orientation and training: Volunteers receive orientation and are trained in the work being done at their chosen project.
- Sustainable volunteering: Our goal in the long term is that projects are self-sustainable and do not rely solely on volunteers. Different mechanisms go to move towards this model.
- Flexible volunteer programs: We will be glad to help you find the project that is right for you. Flexible volunteer programs are available anywhere from 2 -24 weeks with support every step of the way.
- Impact where it is needed: We work where help is needed and where volunteers can make an impact while having a rewarding experience.
- Safe and trustworthy: We do constant check-ups and evaluations with host families, hostels, and projects to make sure they are safe and up to our standards.
- 24/7 in-country support: We support all participants during emergencies and in day-to-day events.
- Availability: Year-long.
- Program duration: 2-24 weeks.
- Housing and meals included.
- Pre-departure support.
- Affordable programs.
- In country support through the volunteer program.
- Authentic cultural experiences.