Conseils pour collecter des fonds pour votre expérience de bénévolat avec INLEXCA
Are you interested in volunteering with INLEXCA but need a little help financing your trip? No worries, there are many ways to raise money, here are some ideas how to make it happen:
- Create a campaign on one of the following peer fundraising webpages! It is really simple and can be set up with a few clicks: https://www.fundandseek.com; https://www.fundmytravel.com/; https://www.gofundme.com/volunteer-fundraising; https://www.crowdrise.com; https://www.youcaring.com/
- Utilize your relationships– think about who you know that could help you. Start by making a list of everyone you know and how they might be able to contribute toward your volunteer goal. For example, if you have a family member who works in a large company, you could ask about being sponsored by them.
- Hold a fundraiser! Fundraising events can be fun, creative and inexpensive! For example if you’re headed to Guatemala, make some Guatemalan tortillas, and throw a little potluck for your Friends.
- If you’re going to write (or type) a fundraising letter, keep it short and sweet, but inspirational. Tell them your motivation, write it as a story.
- Offer incentives for donating like sending updates on your adventures abroad via email or postcard when you are abroad, or giving a presentation about your experiences when you return.
Here are some links to some web pages with practical fun fundraising tips: