Medical volunteer groups abroad
Medical volunteer groups are different from educational trips as the main focus is not attending lectures and academic activities, but rather doing hands-on work in a specific field.
Groups joining this program are studying or are professionals in a certain field and can work in a variety of fields like:
- Medical volunteer campaigns
- Physiotherapy campaigns
- Dental outreach campaigns
- Nutritional information campaigns
By providing healthcare services to underserved areas, medical volunteers play a crucial role in improving the overall health and well-being of these communities. Through medical check-ups, vaccinations, and health education programs, volunteers help prevent diseases, identify medical conditions, and provide necessary treatment. This not only improves the physical health of individuals but also enhances the quality of life of an entire community.
For medical students, the experience of volunteering abroad often serves as a catalyst for personal and professional growth. The skills and knowledge gained during the volunteering experience can be applied in future medical practice, research, or advocacy work. The exposure to different healthcare systems and cultural practices also fosters a more holistic and compassionate approach to patient care
- From 6-20 participants
- Customized itinerary.
- Support from pre-departure to exit.
- All-inclusive services or pick what services you want.
Why travel as a group with INLEX?
- Authentic experiences– Real-world experiences with an impact.
- Cultural Immersion – Trips with INLEX offer participants an opportunity to immerse themselves in a different culture. This can broaden their horizons, develop their social skills, and foster a global mindset.
- Logistical Support -We take care of all the planning and logistics. This can significantly reduce the workload and stress associated with planning a trip for a group.
- Emergency Management -In the event of an emergency we are here to support the group with our local knowledge.
- Tailored Programs – 5 or 3 star hotel? home stay? meals or no meals? it’s up to you.
- Experience: INLEX has been working with volunteers and interns in the medical field since 2005.