Volunteer work with disabled children
The special education program is a dedicated initiative that collaborates closely with disabled children and young adults. Its primary objective is to facilitate and provide an education that is tailored to their unique needs and specific conditions. The students who are enrolled in this special education program are those who are grappling with a variety of conditions.
These conditions include, but are not limited to, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, speech impairments, physical disabilities, and a range of other disabilities that would render the student unsuitable for a conventional school environment.
- Planning educational activities with teachers.
- Teaching basic skills and home education.
- Playing educational games with the students.
- Conducting therapies specific to a student’s condition.
- Aiding in cleaning up after the students.
Assisting the staff in basic administration tasks.
- Availability: Year-long
- Program Duration:2 weeks to 24 weks.
- Location: Cusco and neighboring towns.
- Schedule: 8 am-1pm.Monday to Friday.