Teach in India in a small school where you can transfer what you know best. Volunteers can teach English, math, science, computer literacy, and more. Also, work is available supporting the teachers by creating new materials, managing schedules, and reviewing homework. Volunteers are encouraged to pass on special skills or expertise that they might have like knowledge in arts, music, certain sports, or other relevant subjects.
Volunteering schedule: Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day.
Commitment: 1 week – 24 weeks.
-Teaching English (Tenses, Grammar Part, Speaking, Pronunciation, Introduction.
– Teaching Mathematics (According to the level of the students and syllabus)
-Helping the teachers in completing the syllabus.
-Helping the students with the homework.
-Problem-solving sessions with students
-Helping slow learners in the class.
-Group-discussion sessions with the students & teachers.
Arrival to the program are Saturdays
On arrival you are greeted by our friendly coordinators and taken to your accommodation. Next day you meet with all the volunteers and interns that came the previous days for orientation.
In orientation we cover topics like:
-Do’s and dont’s in the country
-How to get around and weekend travel
-Communication, SIM cards , and currency.
-Social meet ups with other participants.
English is the only requirement , however you can choose to take Hindi classes with us at an extra cost.
There are no requirements for this program other than being able to communicate at the project and work well in teams.
We encourage all of our participants in our programs to travel as much as they can during the weekends. Volunteers and interns usually travel together during the weekends. Our coordinators can assist you to make travels plans
During the weekdays volunteers and interns usually spend time together after their assignments.
1. Pick-up from Jaipur airport
2. Transfer to Jaipur volunteer house/host family
3. Traditional welcome (Garland, red dot on forehead etc.)
4. Orientation in Jaipur
5. Accommodation in Jaipur volunteer house/host family. Private or double occupancy in a host family. Shared accommodation
6. All meals in Jaipur (Indian authentic meals)
7. Volunteering project placement
8. Assistance when required at the project
9. Help in booking weekend trips and activities
10. Last night stay in Jaipur volunteering house with all meals
11. Drop at Jaipur airport at the end of the program
Minimum commitment:1 week
Location:Jaipur , India
Accommodation: Private room in a welcoming host family with two meals per day or shared dorms in a volunteer hostel with access to a kitchen and meals.
Available: Year long
1- Pick a program and destination.
2- Apply for free.
3- Get step by step guidance from the INLEX team