I worked at a company that specializes in constructing social housing. It’s a family-owned business where the father is a lawyer, one son is an architect responsible for designing houses and overseeing construction sites, and the other son and daughter handle administrative tasks and interact with clients at the office. As an intern, my primary responsibility was to assist with administrative tasks. The company faced challenges with inefficient processes, where some tasks were performed without others being aware of it. This led to duplicated efforts and occasional tasks being overlooked. Therefore, I worked on implementing a solution in consultation with the team.
– Maintaining up-to-date information
– Scanning and uploading signed documents to the platform.
– Compiling and preparing documents for submission to the foundation for approval.
– Automate the process of generating contracts with client-specific details, saving time and effort.
– Creating a user-friendly program to replace manual calculations done by the architect